Crafty Sisters has a facebook page:

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/group.php?gid=162156623796980&ref=mf

Go on, check it out, there's even more awesomeness to buy there too!!

Sunday, October 3, 2010

CARDS FOR CHEAP ***UPDATED 10/12/10***

If you are interested in any of the following cards or sets please email me at jlbcrw@gmail.com.

Indicate what you would like by the LETTER in the bottom right corner. Plus, how you would like to pay: PayPal, Internet Money Transfer or Cash.

Because this all through my email, I will try my HARDEST to keep up with what has been sold, but please forgive me if I email you saying "sorry, already sold" okay??!!

Specifics for each (size, price, etc) are indicated BY LETTER after the photo (if you click on the photo, it should become WAY bigger)....



 A) Set of 4 note cards. ~3" square.
B) Set of 4 note cards. ~3" square.
C) Set of 4 note cards. ~3" square.
D) Set of 4 note cards. ~4" square.
E) Set of 4 note cards. ~4" square. Paper base.
F) Set of 4 note cards (only one pictured). ~4" square.
G) Set of 4 notecards (2 of each pictured). Inside says "THANKS" in upper left corner, as pictured. ~4"     square. Paper base.
H) Set of 3 note cards. ~4" square.
I)  Set of 3 note cards. ~3" square. Says "THANKS" on front.
J) Single card. ~6" square.
K) Single card. ~6-1/2 x 4-1/2".
L) Single card. ~5-1/2 x 4".
M) Single card. ~5x4"
N) Single card. ~5-1/2 x 4".
O) Single card. ~4" square.
P) Single card. ~4" square.

NONE of these have envelopes.
ALL are blank inside, unless indicated.
ALL have card stock base, unless indicated.
ALL cards/sets above are $2.50 $2.00 each.
SHIPPING to U.S. and CANADA is free. I'll tuck 'em into a envelope with something stiff on each side, and stick them in the REGULAR post.

PS Because this is my first time "selling" anything, and I want to get rid of this so I can work on NEW stuff, I am going to give you a deal:

If you buy 4, I'll give you one FREE.
Or, you can by the WHOLE SHEBANG (that's 30 note cards, and 7 singles) for only $25 $20.

Okay? Okay!

1 comment:

  1. I was hoping to make some more cards tonight, but Cailie is miserable:( Stupid teeth!

    ReplyDelete